Congratulations on the upcoming release! I love your Common Lisp work.
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Explore a ruined open world of caverns and settlements. Hack and slash your way through missions: patrol, repair, scavenge - choose your quests and dialogue. Or go fishing, forage mushrooms, and race the clock! The old world is gone - the future is up to you.
Kandria is a hand-crafted 2D action game, which combines the wall-climbing verticality and puzzle platforming of Celeste, with the tight hack and slash swordplay of NieR:Automata, all set within an epic, post-apocalyptic RPG world. Venture far and wide, determine who is truly friend or foe, and recruit what allies you can to help you survive.
- Play as The Stranger, a powerful android recently unearthed from the ruins of the old world.
- Fight against rogue robots and malcontent humans - you’re faster, stronger, and more resilient. But are you smarter?
- When you think you’ve mastered things, prepare yourself for epic boss battles with beasts and machines, which slumber and lurk deep beneath the earth.
- Explore vast, open and interconnected levels full of non-linear missions, challenging platforming, and gorgeous pixel art decay - cross the barren surface, or spelunk deep underground.
- Meet diverse characters and factions struggling to survive; determine friend from foe, and choose allies wisely as you forge your own future amongst the ruins.
- Experience an epic story of mystery, grit and self-determination, all the way to its inevitable end.
- Made by a tiny team headed by Shinmera, an indie developer of not only games but also art and software, who crafted the unique engine, world, art style and story.
- Features thousands of frames of hand-drawn, hand-animated pixel art characters and locations, and an atmospheric, futuresynth soundtrack.
- Built in Trial, a highly-moddable, custom game engine and toolset created just for this title, which lets you mod content and create your own levels.
- Indie love and passion guaranteed.
|Updated||2 days ago|
|Release date||in 1 year|
|Tags||2D, Action RPG, Atmospheric, Hack and Slash, Pixel Art, Post-apocalyptic, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Story Rich|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller, Joy-Con|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam, Blog, Twitter, YouTube|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $20 USD. You will get access to the following files: